Deb Warning has served on the Grundy County Board since 2012, representing District 2 (Minooka). Her local government experience also includes serving on the Minooka High School Board of Education from 2003-2012. Deb was recently named a 2015 Fellow for the Illinois Lincoln Excellence in Public Service Series, a leadership program that trains and mentors up-an-coming Republican women in Illinois.
Grundy County Committee Assignments
• Legislative and VAC (Chair)
• Economic Development and Tax
• Highway and Transportation
• Grundy County Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)
• University of Illinois Mom's Association (Board of Directors)
• Classical Conversations Community (Founder)